Dear Mrs. Williams:
Over the past six months, your husband, Royce Williams has been causing quite a commotion in our Lawton store. We cannot tolerate this type of behavior and, as a result, will ban your entire family from shopping in any of our stores if even one more incident occurs. We have documented all incidents on our video surveillance equipment.
Three of our clerks are currently attending counseling from the trouble your husband has caused. All complaints against Mr. Williams have been compiled and are listed below.
Mr. Wally Brown
President and CEO
WalMart Complaint Department
MEMO Re: Mr. Bill Fenton — Complaints — Things Mr. Royce Williams has done while his wife was shopping:
1. November 15, 2005: Took 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people’s carts when they weren’t looking.
2. November 23, 2005: Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. December 10, 2005: Made a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. December 23, 2005: Walked up to an employee and told her in an official tone, “Code 3 in housewares!” ….. and watched what happened.
5. January 10, 2014: Went to the Service Desk and asked to put a bag of M&Ms on lay-away.
6. January 23, 2014: Moved a ‘CAUTION – WET FLOOR’ sign to a carpeted area.
7. February 15, 2014: Set up a tent in the camping department and told other shoppers he’d invite them in if they’d bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. March 5, 2014: When a clerk asked if she could help him, he threw himself down on the floor, began to cry and wailed, “Why can’t you people just leave me alone?’
9. March 26, 2014: Looked right into the security camera; used it as a mirror, and picked his nose.
10. April 2, 2014: While handling guns in the hunting department, asked the clerk if he knows where the antidepressants are.
11. May 15, 2014: Darted around the store, looking around suspiciously while loudly humming the “Mission Impossible” theme.
12. June 26, 2014: In the auto department, practiced his “Madonna look” using different size funnels.
13. August 1, 2014: Hid in a clothing rack and when people browsed through, yelled, “PICK ME! — PICK ME!”
14. October 12, 2014: When an announcement came over the loud speaker, he assumed the fetal position and screamed, “NO! NO! Sheila! It’s those voices again!!!!”
And last, but not least, just today….
15. December 16, 2014: Went into a fitting room, shut the door and waited a while; then yelled very loudly, “Hey, Somebody! I need some toilet paper in here!”